- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies files.
- Cookies files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- This policy applies to “cookies” files and refers to websites operated by Trec Nutrition Sp. z o.o. Smidowicza 48, 81-127 Gdynia.
- Cookies are used to:
- cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or when you use the website can be preserved.
- to view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool found at:
- by using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to inform about them each time you place on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s device by default. Website users may change cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies files placed on the user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.